We are all about personal contact!
We want you to find your perfect stay.
WhatsApp: Contact us by WhatsApp and we will respond as soon as possible, also outside office hours.
Telephone: +31 (0) 20 2273444 Office Hours: Monday to Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:30 PM
Email: We will get back to you within 24 hours. firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: The Plinius HQ is located at Huize Frankendael in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Travel Consultancy: We are always available to give you travel advice and help you plan a unique stay in Italy. Please feel free to fill out the contact form and add some specific information about your wishes: dates (incl. flexibility), location, number of guests etc. Will get back to you within 48 hours.
Property application: email@example.com Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your property. To ensure that your property harmonizes with our concept, each application undergoes a meticulous review, considering both our criteria and subjective preferences. Though we may not be able to respond to all applications, rest assured that if your property resonates with our selection criteria, we will promptly reach out to initiate discussions about the next steps.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where do I know Plinius from? You might recognize Plinius from notable press features, including appearances in publications such as Vogue Living, Numero Magazine, Financial Times, and Dutch Magazine "De Smaak van Italie."
2. Do you offer advice or travel planning services? Absolutely! We're here to provide advice and assist you in finding the perfect holiday accommodation in Italy. Additionally, we offer Plinius Travel Guides, featuring curated lists of recommendations.
3. How is Plinius different?
- We've meticulously curated a unique collection of holiday villas in Italy.
- We pride ourselves on our personal approach, and you can easily reach us via email, phone, or WhatsApp.
- Plinius is a boutique platform offering extra perks, including our Online Magazine, Travel Guides brimming with tips from locals, and Playlists.
- Our reputation as a trusted platform with delighted clients sets us apart.
- Plinius is dedicated to inspiring you to travel at a slower pace and uncover hidden gems.
4. Is it cheaper to book somewhere else? No, Plinius is committed to price transparency. We do not charge booking fees or extra costs. Each property listing provides detailed information about the price, including what is included and any potential additional costs.
5. When do I have to pay to secure my booking?
- You will receive a confirmation email with a payment request for a 30% down payment.
- Six weeks prior to the rental period, you will receive a second payment request for the remaining amount and the deposit.
6. What are your cancellation policies?
Are cancellation policies are as followed: 60 days prior to your arrival: 50% deposit refunded, less than 60 days prior to your arrival: no refund
*There are a few places that have slightly different cancellation policies, these terms are clearly indicated for each property in the “Therms and Conditions”
7. Will I receive a proof of payment? You will promptly receive an official receipt as soon as your payment is successfully processed.
8. Do I have to pay a deposit? Most properties require a deposit, and the specific amount varies per property. You can find this information in the "Terms & Conditions" and "Pricing Information" for each property.
9. Can I pay with a Credit Card? We provide you with a payment link, along with Plinius bank details. Payments can be made through bank transfers.
10. What are the check-in and check-out times? Check-in and check-out times vary for each property and are indicated in the "Terms and Conditions."
11. What are the terms and conditions? The terms and conditions for each property can be found under "Terms and Conditions."
12. Can I request extra beds for my baby/child? This is subject to variation for each property, and sometimes there may be an additional fee. Please let us know your requirements, and we'll do our best to assist.
13. Can I bring my dog? The policy regarding pets varies for each property, and occasionally an additional fee is involved. This information can be found under "Terms and Conditions" for each property.
14. Who is Plinius? Read all about Plinius here.
15. Do you also have wedding venues? Yes! We have a number of wedding venues in the collection. Please have a look at the Plinius Wedding Venues.
16. Is it also possible to do photoshoots in the Plinius Holiday Villas? Yes, we have a number of designated photoshoot properties in the collection. You can always contact us to get more information and/or if you have a specific villa in mind we can see what we can organise for you. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org