Plinius, located at 44 Fitzjohn's Avenue NW35LX London, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
44 FitzJohn's Avenue NW35LX London
1. Personal data that we process
Plinius processes your personal data if you use our services and/or because you use them yourself. An overview of the personal data that we process:
- Pre and requests
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Data about your surfing behavior across different websites (for example because this company is part of an advertising network)
- Internet browser and device type
2. Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years old. Unless they have parental or guardian permission. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at email@example.com and we will delete this information.
3. For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Plinius processes your personal data for the following purposes: - Handling your payment - Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure - To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to carry out our services - Inform you about changes to our services and products - Offer you the option to create an account - To deliver goods and services to you
4. How long we keep personal data
Plinius does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data: 5 years
5. Sharing personal data with third parties
Plinius only provides to third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
6. Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
7. View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Plinius and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks. Plinius would also like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
8. How we protect personal data
Plinius takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com. Plinius has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall
- TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this by the address bar 'https' and the padlock in the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
- DNSSEC is an extra security (additional to DNS) for resolving a domain name to the associated IP address (server name); it is provided with a digital signature.
- You can have that signature checked automatically. In this way we prevent you from being redirected to a false IP address.
- CSRF (Cross-site request forgery) protection
- Hashed passwords
- Encrypted data and encrypted backups