1. Cookie placement on website visits
- uses functional and analytical cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored by the browser of your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website.
- uses different types of cookies on its website:
*Functional cookies are cookies with a purely technical functionality. These ensure that the website works properly, for example your preferred settings can be remembered. We can also use this to optimize our website and our services via the website.
*Third Party Analytical Cookies. These cookies can keep track of your surfing behaviour. These cookies are there because we use Analytical service providers such as Google Analytics.
- Cookie notification and what if you don't like cookies
*On your first visit to our website, we already informed you about these cookies and asked for permission to place them. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies.
*In addition, you can also delete all information that has previously been stored via the settings of your browser. If you would like help with this, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Before contacting us, please check the help function of your browser.
2. Cookie overview
- Cookie name, cookie type, cookie purpose and storage period
*The website uses different types of cookies which are listed in the table below.
*The following cookies are placed on the visitor's hard drive when visiting the website:
- Cookie table
Cookie name : _ga _gat _gid
Function: Google uses the _ga cookie to give the website operator an idea of the visitor flows. The _gat cookie is used to limit the number of requests to the analytics service. Google calls this the “throttle”.
Retention period: 2 years 10 minutes 24 hours
3. Google Analytics
- A cookie is placed via our website from Google, which is undoubtedly known to you. These cookies are part of the “Analytics” service. We use this service to investigate how you as a visitor use our website and Google makes insightful reports about this for us.
- Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or if third parties process the information on behalf of Google. has no influence on this. We have not allowed Google to use the information obtained for other Google services via the terms and conditions.
- has concluded a processing agreement with Google. The information that Google collects is anonymized as much as possible. Your IP address has been masked during the implementation of Google Analytics in accordance with the guidelines of the AVG.
4. Third Party Websites and Changes
This cookie statement does not apply
*On websites of third parties that are connected to our website by means of links. It is not possible to guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable and secure manner. It does, however, make every effort to guarantee the same level of security for your data.
*Always consult the privacy statement of these websites before using these websites.
*This cookie statement can be changed. In the event of a change, you will be asked again for your consent to the placement of the changed cookies. The current version of this cookie statement is 1.0, drawn up on March 28, 2022.