An Italian Family Estate
This is one of the largest private country estates in Italy owned by the same family for generations. Within the magnificent setting of the estate, with its breathtaking views and romantic atmosphere, this is a dream wedding location.
The staff will take care of every detail, from the décor to the wedding party. Everything will be looked after with great attention to make your special day really unforgettable.
Conde Nast Traveller Best Hotel in Italy in 2021 - Gold List.
This Villa is the main location for parties, weddings, and events. It is a spectacular villa with an amazing church annexed, dated back to XIII Century and completely restored. The location may accommodate an event with up to 50 guests both inside the impressive church annexed to the villa and in the garden by the pool overlooking the beautiful Umbrian valleys. This villa sleeps up to 12 people in the main unit with its 6 luxury king-size bedrooms all with ensuite bathrooms completely refined in marble. There are also 4 additional king bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms, in the separate annex with a kitchen. The villa sleeps up to 20 people in total [1-week rental price from € 27.500]
Situated in an unparalleled position on the top of a hill over the Tiber Valley, space reigns supreme in this villa, vaulted ceilings, reclaimed terracotta tiles floors, medieval frescos, and travertine marble stairs create a unique home that is luxurious without being ostentatious, mixing modern comfort with traditional materials.
Adjacent and connected to the main villa and completely adorned with hand-painted decorations, the impressive church of Santa Maria Maddalena, is a unique setting to celebrate romantic and memorable moments or to simply indulge in enjoying beauty and silence.
Symbolic Ceremonies in Villa
Whether it’s an intimate exchange of vows, a private garden party, or a village-style feast, each occasion at the Estate is in authentic Umbrian style and delivered with uncompromising elegance.
For our wedding events
- Little altar with white table-cloth
- Flower arrangements
- Chair rental
- Sound system with microphone
- Villa Preparation
- Catering by the Estate Restaurant
- Flower Decorations
- Marquee Rental
- Wedding Cake
- Cigar, Rum, and Chocolate Tasting Sugared Almond Buffet Baby-Sitting Service
- Live Music or Deejay
- Lights and Décor
- Open Bar and Barman Service
- Midnight Snack
- Transfers with Private Driver – Shuttle Service
Located in an old farmhouse on the Estate, the Restaurant is the perfect venue for your symbolic ceremony, with its garden overlooking one of the most beautiful Umbrian landscapes of the Tiber Valley.
The restaurant has a ground floor and a first floor. It is surrounded by a big garden with ancient oaks and it has beautiful views of the Umbrian countryside. The atmosphere of the restaurant reflects the Italian style and in particular wonderful Umbria ~ Available for upto 70 guests
In general, weddings and events are held at the Villa. The catering is provided by the Estate restaurant. For a complete service, the following can also be arranged: villa preparation, flower decorations, lights and décor, DJ, and a dancing platform. The starting price for the menu in the Villa is € 130 per person and in the restaurant from €110 per person. ~ The price also depends on guests’ preferences and requests.
Wedding Menu | Sample
- Creamy egg on potatoes and truffle sauce (vegetarian)
- Crepe dumpling filled with seasonal vegetables on a tomatoes sauce cream (vegetarian)
- Twice baked pecorino soufflé with caramelized pear soufflé (vegetarian)
- Artichoke flan on a cheese fondue (vegetarian)
- Beef tartar and Mediterranean flavor
- Caesar salad 2.0, crunchy chicken, sauteed spinach, Caesar sauce, parmesan, and bacon
- Tris of Umbrian specialty (brustengo and Norcia ham, Chianina beef filled with mozzarella on a mustard and honey sauce, pecorino flan, and black truffle)
- Quails crepinette filled with truffle, soft violet potatoes, caramelized shallot, and liver
- Tarte Tatin with caramelized onion on 36 months aged parmesan and powder of burned onion and homemade Parmesan Ice Cream (vegetarian)
First Course | Two courses to be chosen, only some suggestions...
- Burrata cheese tortelloni with truffle (vegetarian)
- Homemade tagliatelle with duck sauce
- Buffalo cheese cappellacci with pachino tomatoes and basil (vegetarian) ▪ Taleggio and pear risotto (vegetarian)
- Sagrantino wine risotto (vegetarian)
- Spring vegetable risotto (vegetarian)
- Risotto with burrata cheese, Norcia ham powder, and Tenuta di Murlo honey
- Homemade tagliatelle with Bolognese ragù
- Lasagna casket with white Chianina beef ragù
- Lasagna casket mushrooms and pecorino cheese (vegetarian)
- Cappelli del Prete pasta filled with pumpkin, potatoes, and gorgonzola cheese
Main Course | One course to be chosen, only some suggestions...
- Pork with apricot mayonnaise, celery root, and caramelized Cannara red onion
- Roasted Veal with Sagrantino wine sauce and cicory
- Pork fillet with apple, crunchy speck, and roasted potatoes
- Roasted Lamb Leg with roasted potatoes
- Roasted pork with onion and vegetables
- Rabbit baked with aromatic herbs with vegetable flan and mustard sauce
- Grilled beef fillet with vegetables
- A wedding cake is not included.
The wine to be served will be chosen with the client at least 7 days before the wedding (not included in the price).
Some Suggestions | Red wine:
- Rosato wine Baccicaia - Tenuta di Murlo
- Red Wine Celaio - Tenuta di Murlo
- White wine Grechetto - Antonelli
- Red Wine Montefalco - Antonelli
- Torre di Giano - Vigna il Pino
Some Suggestions | white wine
▪ Grechetto - Lungarotti
Spaghetti cacio and pepper.
Mini hot dog
Meatball and mustard
Sweets table, candies, and small pastries.
The wine to be served during the ceremony will be chosen by the client from the Caldaro wine cellar.
All courses will be selected by the client to create a complete menu that can satisfy any requirements.
The menu price includes a standard set supply.
The Wedding Planner
There is an official Estate Wedding Planner, who will take care of organizing the wedding and who will act as a mediator between the guests and the providers. Clients are encouraged to use this service, as the wedding planner already knows the estate, the policies, and where and what is possible to organize and will have as a result a perfect wedding day.
What To Know Before Booking Your Wedding
- Transfer services within the Estate must be arranged and approved by the Estate. Transfer services not approved by the Estate are always prohibited. It is strictly prohibited for a client staying within the Estate to authorize third parties not staying within the Estate to access and/or drive through the Estate.
- Fireworks are always prohibited both anywhere within the Estate and at the Restaurant.
- The use of confetti/corianders is always prohibited both anywhere within the Estate and at the Restaurant.
- Any form of music entertainment shall be previously authorized by the Estate. Music has to be turned down starting from midnight and completely at 2 am. This applies to weddings in the villa as well as the restaurant and it is mandatory by law. Music entertainment is subject to SIAE tax that should be paid by the guests.
- The only authorized catering and other wedding service supplier for a wedding reception within the Estate is the Estate Restaurant.
- All decisions regarding wedding arrangements/services within the Estate shall be authorized by the Estate.
- The villa preparation including setting up of extra lights, marquees, dance floor, etc. should be agreed upon in advance and organized by the Estate.
- The Estate avails of an internal wedding planner that acts as a mediator between the guests and the provider. External wedding planners will need to collaborate with our internal wedding planner. Non-approved wedding planners are not authorized.