A special occasion in Puglia
A former watch tower transformed into a luxury villa in the rural countryside of Salento near the historical town of Nardo and only a short distance from the white sandy shore beaches.
The villa was built in the 15th century. A fortified tower was built to protect the town from any incoming attacks on the Ionian Coast. This building has watched over its surrounding for more than six centuries. In the 17th century, it no longer served the purpose of a defensive function. The family of barons transformed it into a magnificent residence, a masterpiece of Baroque architecture. A unique place to stay and a stunning location for a very special and intimate wedding.
A Quick Overview
- A Intimate Wedding in Puglia! Historic Villa from the 15th century
- Experienced staff, attention to detail
- Hosts up to 50 guests
- Plan B: (in case it rains) Party can be held for example at the majestic halls of the Relais Monastero Santa Teresa, where there can be up to 180 people seated
- Location: Set in the beautiful garden with the backdrop of a fortified watchtower from the 15th century
- Sleeps: 10 Guests (the remaining guests can stay in the palazzo in Nardò: The Relais Monastero Santa Teresa - Albergo Diffuso )
- Available to rent for a min of 3 nights
- Recommendations for wedding planner/photographer/hair&make-up/flowers
- The Villa is not a Municipal House, but the noble palace Relais Monastero Santa Teresa, in the old town centre of Nardò has a beautiful hall that can host civil ceremonies.
- Airport transfers by car or bus (giving quotes according to the number of people and date)
Prices start from € 3.000 for the wedding depending on dates and length of stay
For a more personal quotation, please don't hesitate to contact us and let us know the following information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wedding Date
- Number of Guests
- Country of residence
- Would you like a viewing